There are a few key elements which can help in improving your SEO rankings. This post will talk about a few of the key things necessary for improving and also helping your site getting indexed by major search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing.
- URL: Make sure that the URL is short and friendly to read. Including keywords within the URL, it is easy to index these pages. For example: www.xyz.com/desktop/OEM-name
- Web site design: It is known that if frames are used within the pages, it is not a good user experience and also hard for the search engines to index the content.
- Navigation: Avoid flash based navigation categories. Search Engines are not able to go and read the content within flash, causing issues and lower SEO rankings. It is a known best practice to use the navigation lists as HTML links.
- Link similar pages: If you know that users will be reading similar pages, link them to each other.
- Add keywords within the content: Make sure there are a lot of keywords within the content of the website; this enforces that the site is about a particular search engine category.